Durabuilt Windows and Doors is looking for energetic, skilled and customer service driven Service Technician and Service Technician Helpers to take care of our customers!
Customer satisfaction is why we exist, Employee satisfaction is what makes this happen! Join a company that is "ALL ABOUT YOU!"
Our Service Technicians are experienced in construction, repairs, and installations of windows and doors. They are mechanically inclined, have a clean and valid driver's license and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
If you are looking for an opportunity that will enable you to use your experience in construction or installation and bring your customer services skills to a higher level, we can reward you with a competitive income and challenging opportunities.
The Service Technician is accountable for meeting the needs of our installation customer by providing on site repair service or repair. Glazing, window replacement and adjustments will be part of the tasks provided to our customers and the process may involve some heavy lifting.
- Make initial contact, troubleshoot repair/service issues
- Provide the excellent service
- Ensure customer satisfaction with service and product
- Leave the site in same/better condition than it was found
- Complete paperwork and reporting
- Create customer loyalty through excellence
- 3 to 5 years experience in the window/door industry or the construction industry
- Must possess superior organizational, time management and excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
- Qualified "Handy Person" will be considered